This post is especially for those in our local worshiping community. Next week we’ll be starting a series on the book of Ephesians. Consider reading through Paul’s letter to the Church in Ephesus at least once this week. Here are a few ideas to help:
1. If you’ve read Ephesians, consider reading the letter in a different translation than the one you normally use. Multiple translations are available online at Bible Gateway.
2. Read the introductory material from a study Bible. Here’s a link to the intro in the NIV Study Bible.
3. Pray for the Church. Ephesians is a letter for the body of believers. Use the teachings found in it as your prayer topics.
4. Ask questions about what doesn’t make sense to you. What do you want to understand better?
5. As you read, write down key verses. Try to summarize the message of the entire book in one sentence.